Davis Law Group, P.A.

Call Today For a Free Consultation

Local
828-303-2842
Toll Free
888-773-8388
View Our Practice Areas

burns Archives

Workers Injured by Gas Leak

On Monday, a huge gas leak injured at least three workers in Anderson County. According to WLOS ABC News Channel 13, the gas leak happened at a distribution center. Apparently, work crews were performing routine maintenance on a 27-inch main distribution line when it burst. Gas was reportedly shooting more than 100 feet in the air. Three workers were transported to the hospital for treatment of injuries. Emergency responders were swiftly on the scene pouring a foam blanket over the area. Thankfully, they were able to prevent the further danger of a possible explosion. Anderson County citizens within a half mile of the leak were asked to take shelter in place while first responders contained the situation. 

Halloween Flashlights Recalled - Danger to Children

ASHEVILLE, N.C. - The US Consumer Product Safety Commission issued a recall of over 600,000 Halloween Flashlights that have been sold by big box giant Target. There have been several reported incidents where the flashlights overheated to the point that they melted, and in one instance caused severe burns to a child's hand. 

Email Us For A Response

How Can We Help You?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information
disclaimer.

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

close

Privacy Policy

1 North Pack Square
Suite 412
Asheville, NC 28801

Toll Free: 866-397-2897
Phone: 828-303-2842
Asheville Law Office Map

Review Us